Sunday mornings | 10:00-10:30 a.m.
Located in the Fellowship Room, stop by the library table before the service to check out all the Christian books we have by noted authors. Each week we feature a different topic, but books are available year-round. Our newest features are:
- The Purity Principle and The Treasure Principle, Unlocking The Secret of Joyful Giving, both by Randy Alcorn
- Love for a Lifetime by James Dobson
- The Mystery of Marriage by Mike Mason
- The Fight by John White
- In My Father's House by Corrie ten Boom
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made by Paul Brand & Philip Yancey
We also have classics by Dietrich Bonhoeffer, LeRoy Eims, J. Oswald Sanders, and Robert Coleman, as well as newer titles by Mark Dever and Jim Petersen.